Description of the brand and the team:
In collaboration with 2 online managers on MAC Cosmetics at the EMEA Headquarters (Europe, Middle East, Africa and India), the EMEA online trainee in contact with the 18 European markets and the Global & New York team. participate in the following missions
- Execution Support teams in the operationalization site updates, daily / weekly monitoring of our 18 affiliates.
- Reports Consolidate sales reports and behaviour analysis.
- Calendar Marketing Supporting the team in the development of marketing / sales calendars
- Competitive Intelligence / E-Commerce and online trends.
- Compile information like marketing calendars from all affiliates in order to have a streamlined worksheet that everyone can reference for FY20
- Weekly monitoring of our affiliates throughout FY10 & FY20 (H1)
- Stay on top of competitors and flag to us ideas and opportunities in terms of online offers and features- throughout FY10 & FY20 (H1)
- Have a good understanding of each market offers, exclusives, promos, for FY20
- Review excess files and see where we can create sets for some of our markets for FY20
- Look at competition and by sku sales to think about kit or collab opportunities for FY20
- Help pull data and consolidate sales reports on a monthly basis.
- Google analytics work- understand how to dissect data for relevancy
- New retailer checklist and approval- by case basis
- You are a student with higher education Bac +4/5 or Business Schools (End-of-studies internship).
- You have a first experience in e-commerce and digital.
- You are fluent in English and enjoy working in an international environment.
- You are rigorous, detail-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills and like to take initiative
- You are able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment – juggling with multiple projects at a time
- You have a good command of office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Google Analytics.
- You are motivated, you like numbers and are attracted to the Cosmetics industry.
- Internship agreement mandatory