We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will take in charge of supply chain for the South Korean market including logistics, customs, and product order
- You will also take care of all operational topics such as Magento maintenance, FTP, API
- You will identify any sort of bottlenecks in operation and suggest solutions to internal and external stakeholders, so that Emma can provide excellent service to customers
- You will support to build a customer service process
- You will handle 1st & 2nd level customer inquiries
- You will analyze customer needs and inquiries and build quantified data for continuous improvement of internal processes while keeping a high quality of customer service
Who we're looking for:
- You have completed a Bachelor's Degree
- You are a native Korean with experience in Operations and/or Supply Chain for the South Korean market
- You are a native Korean speaker with excellent level of English communication skills
- You are a critical thinker and with excellent problem-solving skills to coordinate and tackle any challenges that may arise
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- You have a great interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.