We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- As a part of the global team, you will be the system owner and expert of customer service tech solutions which are used by internal and outsourced customer support agents
- You will be responsible for running the currently deployed operations system in customer service areas
- You will participate in the formulation of the future technical infrastructure for a smooth running of customer support operations
- You will be responsible for technical enhancement of existing tech stack as well as set up vendor validation to keep up to date with the latest customer experience software in the market
- You will conduct market research to outline new solutions with a goal to optimize the way customer support works on different channels such as E-mails, phone, chats, social media, marketplaces etc.
- You will collaborate with tech teams and solution providers to develop guidelines on the system usage
- You will conduct regular trainings, onboarding training highlighting best practice with a goal to improve productivity and acceptability of software amongst the business users
- You will support the growing need of the way customer support works in 30+ markets and implement smart workflows and automate simple workflows
- You will plan and oversee the release of upgrades and enhancement to systems and ensure no outages
- You will review efficiency and usage of existing systems by performing gap analysis
- You will maintain relationship with external system vendors through regular calls, meetups and participate in contract negotiations.
Who we're looking for
- University degree in business administration, information technology, system engineering or a comparable subject
- Experiences in handling customer service systems, cloud contact center platforms
- Knowledge of agile methodologies is a plus
- Willingness to learn and grow in the field of strategic customer experience systems management and architecture
- Ideally you are fluent in English
- You have analytical skills and learn quickly.
- You like to take on responsibility and can work independently
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.