We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
We are offering an internship as Test Lab Technician for the duration of 6 months (minimum)
This is what you'll do:
- Conducting and supporting investigations in our lab
- Collecting, preparing and testing foam samples and reporting their results
- Operate testing equipment and use designated tools
- Share important information with our team and proactively communicate potential risks or concerns
- You will fit in as self-standing member in our testing facilities
- You will be involved in a wider range of projects and make sure to meet project deadlines
- You support us to identify opportunities to improve our processes and testing facilities
- You continuously question the status quo and look for pragmatic solutions
This is what you'll bring to us:
- First laboratory experiences through university, internship, work is a plus
- You can work well on your own and assume full ownership for the quality of your work
- You are able to handle several tasks at the same time and always keep the overview and prioritize accordingly
- You are hands-on and have a can-do mentality
- You combine diligence with an analytical mindset and thinking outside the box
- You bring a high degree of initiative, independence, flexibility, and attention to detail
- You have no problem working with testing equipment
- You are comfortable working in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- You have outstanding verbal and visual communication skills
- You enjoy working in a diverse team
- You are fluent in English
- You are available for 6 months or longer
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.