We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You are the contact person for our retail & B2B customers in Spain
- You are responsible for order management (order processing in freshdesk and Magento, control of EDI orders, monitoring of orders and delivery dates)
- You ensure the availability of goods for our customers
- You take care of a smooth processing of our customer inquiries, returns and complaints
- You support the key account management and the field service regarding sales evaluations and customer inquiries
- You are proactively in contact with our B2B customers by phone and in writing
- You will make decisions independently from the beginning that are within your scope of work
- You will work in an international environment
Who we're looking for
- You enjoy being the problem solver for our customers
- Customer service is your first priority
- At best, you have gained your first practical work experience in the customer service area
- You are a communicative team player
- You have an independent, autonomous and structured way of working and think in a solution-oriented manner
- You are a strong organizational talent and set the right priorities
- You are quick on the uptake and have an analytical approach to new tasks and problems
- You can use MS-Office, especially Excel, in your sleep
- You have a very good command of Spanish and English
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.