Du bist leidenschaftlich und authentisch, möchtest dir ein Consulting Netzwerk aufbauen oder erweitern, etwas verändern und deine Karriere vorantreiben? Wenn Du Dich selbst als jemand siehst, der/die nie aufhören will, Neues zu lernen, der/die jede Herausforderung annimmt und der sein/die ihr Potential freisetzen will, dann ist IBM Services genau das richtige für Dich.
Als Associate bist Du als Consultant, Designer, Data Scientist oder Technical Specialist Teil eines Projektteams. Du hilfst unseren Kunden ihr Unternehmen für die Zukunft zu gestalten.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You are working with Clients to develop or refine their current business strategy and/or business processes for Internet of Things in line with competitive and market forces. You are focused to gather insights from data generated by connected devices or 'things' using wireless communication methods. Strong industry knowledge, understanding of IoT platforms, capabilities and trends and can work with Clients to develop the roadmap, conduct BVAs, run PoCs and create ROI is required.
- Capturing, analysing and documenting clear business requirements from our clients
- Document current business processes and use cases using defined templates and verifying with the client
- Develop business case to help clients exploit transformation business values and optimize costs
- Develop and innovate current processes to meet future operational scenarios
- Work with the client and internal IBM teams to ensure correct translation of business requirements to technical solution requirements and specifications
- Analyse changes across all stakeholders and manage change impacts through change management measures
- Support development and test teams
- Facilitate workshops and conduct client interviews at varying seniority levels and both technical and business focused client teams to identify solution requirements
- Coordinate with the internal IBM technical teams to ensure appropriate technical considerations are fully considered
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's or Master (preferred) Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Economics or related fields
- professional experience in the following fields
- digital strategy, business modeling, digital transformation, internet of things
- strategy consulting, change management, project management, process optimization, business development and sales
- industry-specific experience
- Strong capabilities & understanding in design thinking, business modeling, value proposition design, ecosystems, analytical research, storytelling"
- Strong communication & presentation skills and business acumen.
- English: Fluent
- German: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM ist es wichtig, Ihnen ein Arbeitsumfeld zu bieten, in dem Sie Ihr ganzes Potenzial voll entfalten können und die Möglichkeit haben, Ihren Arbeitstag flexibel zu gestalten. Wenn Sie Interesse daran haben, sprechen Sie uns bitte an, um herauszufinden, welche Gestaltungsmöglichkeiten im aktuellen Arbeitsumfeld bestehen.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.