The Controlling department would be pleased to welcome you for an internship of 3-6 months.
- You will support the departments specialized in the systemic analysis of financial and operational data.
- In the process, you will learn about recurring evaluations as well as the creation of ad hoc reports.
- Furthermore, you have the opportunity to be involved in various challenging projects.
- You will support us in our Digital Controlling Academy with the preparation of training sessions and continuously develop improvements.
- Last but not least, you prepare and publish video recordings.
- If there is mutual interest, writing a thesis is possible after the internship.
- First professional experience in the field of controlling through internships, ideally abroad
- Solid knowledge in MS Office
- Excellent analytical skills and structured working methods
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
- Affinity/experience in media and communications
- From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
- You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
- This way, you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company. Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Do you have questions about the application process or the position? Mrs. Khand Thräner (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 59929
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
BASF Digital Solutions GmbH offers innovative solutions for the design and optimization of business processes for the BASF Group around the world. As an experienced business solution provider, we create added value for BASF by developing new business models with digital technologies, thereby increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes through IT and digital solutions. Learn more about BASF Business Digital Solutions GmbH at on.basf.com/BusinessServicesEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.