We connect innovative thinking with practical action to find the right balance for success - for farmers, agriculture, and future generations.
With seeds and traits, crop protection and digital solutions, we help farmers produce food more efficiently, protect the land and meet the needs of society.
Support our unit Global R&D Biologicals and contribute your expertise as well as creative ideas from day one to continuously improve our division Agricultural Solutions. We are currently looking for a postdoc to join our team!
- In your new role, you will be part of the bio-fungicide R&D team and work side by side with other experts to broaden the product portfolio of BASF on biological solutions.
- From day one, you will support us in the planning and performing of laboratory, greenhouse as well as field trials to evaluate the performance of biological products.
- Furthermore, you will assume professional responsibility for the technical evaluation of product performance and differentiation to current market standards.
- Last but not least, you will summarize as well as present biological results and draw conclusions related to the product performance.
- PhD in horticultural or agricultural sciences, a focus on organic plant production (plant protection) is beneficial
- strong background in planning, execution, and evaluation of field or greenhouse trials, preferably including biological products as well as integrated pest management (IPM) programs
- good knowledge of organic fruit and vegetable production, phytopathology of fungal diseases is a plus
- authentic communication as well as presentation skills in English and German
- motivated team player, willing to develop personal skills
- From day one, you will be part of the BASF family.
- You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Depending on the location of the group company, you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
- In this way, you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight in the world's leading chemical company.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Karina Urich (Talent Acquisition),
Tel.: +49 30 2005-58528
As a reliable partner of the rural economy, Agricultural Solutions offers innovative, sustainable solutions for plant protection and health. With the agricultural center in Limburgerhof, close to the BASF Group headquarters in Ludwigshafen, you can expect an attractive place for both work and play in the Rhine-Neckar region. Learn more about BASF SE at on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.