A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees.
Our team is responsible for ensuring smooth operation of day to day activities at PwC.
As an Administrative Assistant Trainee (m/f), you will:
- Perform a variety of duties and learn how to use the many tools which will be made available to you;
- Support our secretaries in their day-to-day administrative and organisational duties (e.g. document production, management of correspondence and internal phone calls).
- You are studying for a secretarial degree (e.g. BTS or Graduat) or are about to graduate with such a degree and you would like to work in a vibrant, multicultural environment;
- You are computer literate and have a working knowledge of the MS Office and Google environments;
- You have good writing and verbal skills in both French and English, which are commonly used within our firm on a day-to-day basis;
- You are service oriented and have excellent people skills.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don’t wait any longer and apply online!