Junior Advisor - CFO Advisory (September 2021)
Advisory - Junior Advisor
Roles & Responsibilities
Facing challenges from all directions, today's CFO needs to be an all-rounder. These challenges but to name a few, span from data gathering and processing to automating core Finance function processes by streamlining their operational and strategic mechanisms. As these challenges are omnipresent, success is to be found in figuring out their cause, how to address them, and discover which processes and tools can be improved or leveraged on, in order to bring your finance organization to the next level.
As a junior advisor you will be involved in various projects, covering the following domains:
- Finance transformation
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Financial & Regulatory Reporting
- Finance Blueprinting MS Dynamics
- Treasury & Working Capital
- Cost Excellence & Profitability
- Intelligent Automation in Finance
- Feasibility Analysis & Business Planning
Your role will be highly varied and involves working in a supportive, young and dynamic team. The range of clients, and the projects you will work on, offers continuous challenge and a constantly shifting workload. You will be in regular contact with clients, requiring travel to lots of client sites on a national and sometimes international basis
Skills & Qualifications
- You will soon hold a Master in commercial engineering, applied economics, civil engineering, or an equivalent. An additional degree in Financial Management is a strong asset.
- You have a broad interest in financial management, operations, and business processes.
- You like a project-based working environment.
- You are client-focused and a real team player.
- You speak Dutch or French and are fluent in English.
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 26 vacation days, a group & hospitalization insurance, net allowances, a company car with fuel card, a laptop and iPhone/iPad, as well as the opportunity to shape your compensation package to your needs with our [email protected] plan.
# Business Consulting
Full time/ Part time
Minimum level of experience required