Tax Adviser - People Services (August 2021)
Tax and Legal - Tax Adviser
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be part of an enthusiastic team helping multinational organizations to manage the process of deploying an international workforce from start to finish.
- Together with your colleagues, you will advise clients on individual income tax matters.
- At each step, you will receive guidance to help you understand the business needs of our clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- You have a master degree in Law, Business Administration, Applied Economics or Business Engineering. A complementary master in Tax is an asset.
- You have a passion for individual income tax.
- You are motivated to deliver high quality service, build collaborative relationships and foster innovation.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You speak Dutch, are fluent in English and have a good command of French.
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
KPMG disposes of the state of the art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) to allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. The firm invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, group & hospitalization insurance, net allowances, a lease car with fuel card, a laptop and iPhone/iPad, as well as the opportunity to shape your compensation package to your needs with our [email protected] plan.
Full time/ Part time
Minimum level of experience required
- Dutch (Very good knowledge)
- French (Good knowledge)
- English (Very good knowledge)