SamBoat reinvented the boat rental market to make it fast, simple and transparent.
Our mission: To make boating accessible to everyone!
The website allows boat owners to easily amortize their expenses while allowing sailors to rent a boat at the best price.
We are the number 1 boat rental marketplace in France and the fastest growing in Europe.
As a true web marketer, your goal will be to improve Samboat’s reputation and market to all English-speaking countries.
- Identify and enhance acquisition channels (organic and paid)
- Identify organic opportunities through on & off-page SEO and ensure pages are optimized for search
- Manage Google Ads (ad copy, ensuring KPIs are met, daily maintenance)
- Be able to analyse data from Google Analytics and in-house reporting to identify trends and opportunities
- Create reports that convey data clearly to team and upper management
- Create landing page copy, newsletters, blog articles, social media
- Manage relationship with PR agency to convey correct messaging to local UK media
- Work with influencers to drive website traffic
- Manage the website translations and improvements
- Find and create partnerships with exciting UK startups
-Interested in joining us?
Our fast-growing start-up needs new experts to boost its development in Europe and beyond. Seize the opportunity to join a young and dynamic team to participate in the growth of an innovative concept.
- Speak Native English
- You are autonomous and proactive
- You’re not afraid to pick up the phone and talk about SamBoat
- You have a deep understanding of digital marketing and communication
- You are interested in boating or in nautical activities
- Regular user of the sharing economy
- Possess and entrepreneurial spirit
And above all: If you like to learn in an enriching environment with a start-up vibe: then don't wait any longer to apply!
- A dynamic, supportive and human-sized team of experts with whom to build a project and grow
- Aperitifs, team boat trips, dynamic atmosphere
- The chance to participate in the evolution of an entire sector
- We offer a boat licence, that rocks !
Job Type: fulltime internship and possible long term contract afterwards
Salary: Up to 1000€ /month