Europ Assistance (EA) is a €1.9bn international assistance group, with 38 subsidiaries on five continents. We provide roadside assistance, travel assistance and insurance, home assistance health coverage and concierge services to 300 million members world-wide. To render these services, Europ Assistance employs 8,000 persons, and contracts 420,000 providers.
Europ Assistance has launched an ambitious Data program that includes several workstreams, including a) define EA’s data needs (including a data model), b) building a data platform to centralize, share and exploit data across the group, c) improving operational data quality, and d) create the appropriate documentation.
The intern will join the Data team and assist in the delivery of this Data program.
This internship provides a privileged position to learn about the Insurance / Assistance sector, contribute to the delivery of a large-scale, multi-national project driven by the “business” with an IT component, and to get exposure to key themes of Data Management.
Depending on interest and skill of the intern, s.he will:
- Assist the Chief Data Officer in managing the Data program, including monitoring progress of the on-going activities and ensuring delivery of desired outcome
- Participate in the IT implementation of the Data Platform, esp. designing test-cases and participating in UATs
- Design and implement automated dashboards and reporting tools (Excel, PowerBI)
- Work with the EA Business Lines and support functions to improve operational data quality: identify data quality issues, engage the business to propose solutions, tack implementation, and confirm quality improvements
- Contribute, in coordination with the EA Business Lines and support functions, to efforts to improve Master Data Management and Reference Data management
- Contribute to specific Advanced Analytics projects
Final year in Engineer or Business school, with an interest in Project management and Data Management. Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus.
Fluent English, both spoken and written, is a must.
Tickets restaurant upon request
100% reimbursement Pass Navigo