Europ Assistance (EA) is a €1.9bn international assistance group, with 38 subsidiaries on five continents. We provide roadside assistance, travel assistance and insurance, home assistance health coverage and concierge services to 300 million members world-wide. To render these services, Europ Assistance employs 8,000 persons, and contracts 420,000 providers.
The person will integrate a consolidation department and follow a full process of the reporting in a big Group.
Learn about the IFRS accounting rules and TAGETIK tool (consolidation tool).
Support the team on IFRS17 project.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Be in charge of some entities based on the world from the local accounting until consolidated figures each quarter
- Work on the administration of the consolidation tool (TAGETIK)
- Set up some instructions on different topics for the entities
- Work on fiscal (Tax proof) and cash topics (cash flow statement)
- cursus in accounting / finance
- good accounting knowledge
- good level in English
- the sense of responsibilities
- team spirit
Tickets restaurants upon request
100% reimbursement Navigo pass