Europ Assistance (EA) is a €1.9bn international assistance group, with 38 subsidiaries on five continents. We provide roadside assistance, travel assistance and insurance, home assistance health coverage and concierge services to 300 million members world-wide. To render these services, Europ Assistance employs 8,000 persons, and contracts 420,000 providers.
The Customer Experience Assistant supports the Customer Experience team to:
- Deliver the overall CX program across the organization by identifying customer issues, analysing feedback, generating actionable insights and changing processes.
- Develop the NPS and voice of customer approach across the key markets
- Design Customer journey:
- Drive customer centricity in the organization
The Customer Experience Assistant works closely with the Operation Team, Global Business Lines and in close contact with the CX counterparts in the countries.
Primary duties and responsibilities
Analyse CX trends and customer insights
Support CX project team in delivering the Customer Centricity program across multiple markets:
Work closely with entities to launch improve the NPS program
Regularly follow NPS results and key pain points across countries
Analyse, compare, suggest improvements and monitor actions
Build and maintain customer feedback reporting
Maintain and enrich the CX blueprint/playbook
Support in Design Customer Journeys
Support product lines on B2B customer centricity value proposition
Contribute to animate an international Customer Experience Community
Be a customer advocate across the organization
- Education/Qualifications Ecole de Commerce, Université, de niveau Bac +5
- Customer centric
- Analytical skills
- Good organization and project management skills
- Excellent computer skills, specifically MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Fluent English, both written and spoken, is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish rapport, credibility and strong working relationships
- Be a team player able to collaborate across organizational boundaries, embrace change, and make improvements to working practices
At ease in a multi-cultural working environment
Tickets restaurant upon requests
100% Pass navigo reimbursement
Part time Homeworking