Consultport is the finest digital marketplace that brings together leading digital experts and top-tier management consultants with businesses. We are building the leading all-in-one platform for consulting services, and we are determined to disrupt the way consulting has been so far. Led by experienced entrepreneurs, with background from the Boston Consulting Group, Rocket Internet and Google, our mission is transforming the world of work to meet the challenges of the future.
As a Product Management Intern (m/f/d) at Consultport you take on the responsibility of product innovation. Optimize our platform towards top tier excellence.
- Take charge of IT Product Management projects, including definition, delivery, and communication towards developers, designers and team members involved
- Define, manage and implement product features to improve user experience for our consultants and clients, and improve our website performance
- Do research and run tests to identify opportunities for improving our products and services
- Develop or help to develop tools that support our client and consultant lead generation and outreach process
- Think ENTREPRENEURIAL: look ahead, create opportunities, come up with solutions (where others see problems), bring ideas to life, and get things done
- Make a real IMPACT with what you do, influencing an entire industry on a global scale
- Take full OWNERSHIP of your projects, empowered by your organization to achieve your goals with the resources you need
- WIN and be part of a highly motivated team
- Graduated/about to graduate in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or Business Administration
1+ years of software or internet product management experience involving relevant websites, touching on UX/UI, design, and front-end development
Familiar with content management systems such as WordPress
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills that enable you to break down complex problems
Detail-oriented with high standards of quality when writing user stories, reviewing designs, brainstorming technical approaches, and testing features before they are released
An eye for great design and an understanding of how to communicate through design
English is a must, German a plus
- Receive support in your own self-development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development material, workshops, startup presentations, and networking events)
- Make key decisions that impact the future of the company
- Participate in free yoga classes, a meditation room, and shower facilities (e.g. after exercising in one of our neighboring parks) on site
- Enjoy regular team lunches and social events
- A secured job in a constantly growing company and a future-proof industry with a multitude of personal development opportunities
- Work in an environmentally conscious company - we see climate action as a responsibility
Our company culture
Our team is diverse, international and shares the drive to make a difference and create change.
- We encourage our team to bring in their ideas and take initiatives that make them proud of
- We foster a rapidly scaling working environment with a very entrepreneurial and collaborative culture
- We see the opportunities, where others see problems
- We never stand still and constantly seek opportunities to improve
Does this sound like the perfect next challenge for you? Please send us your application (including CV, academic records and/or relevant references). We look forward to welcoming you on-board!