6-month Internship | From January 2022 to June 2022 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | More than 30 opportunities
1° After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
- You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
- And then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2° If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3° Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
During the summer, please expect extended turnaround times in processing your application.
Health is the future of beauty. This is the vision of the Active Cosmetics Division and our 6 international brands. What they have in common is their meaningful and strong purpose: to offer a better life to people all around the world and contribute to the health of our planet. And this is possible thanks to disruptive science, powerful innovation, the force of our natural ingredients and the passion of our professional experts, such as dermatologists, pharmacists and medical advisers!
Join the team and become part of the movement #HealthistheFutureofBeauty.
Brands: La Roche-Posay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals, CeraVe, Décléor & Sanoflore
Our International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers.
We offer more than 30 inspiring internship opportunities with very rich and different missions/responsibilities for you to get the perfect match with your career aspirations.
So what does your Job look like?
"Marketing” is a big word, especially in a Group like L’Oréal and especially in a competitive and fast-moving environment, such as the beauty & cosmetics market. So what does that mean now concretely?
Below you will find the main missions that L’Oréal can offer to you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch.
Development Marketing Strategy: As a project manager for marketing developement you will be at the heart of creating concepts, starting with a blank piece of paper, imagining the next launches of innovative products and services that respond best to our consumers needs, while being the guardian of the brands’ DNA. At the same time, you are responsible for the analysis of the brands performance, to be the eyes and ears of our competitors’ activities and a partner in crime for the different markets all over the world.
Operational Marketing Strategy: Who says operational marketing says business proximity, launch strategy and strong partnership with our sales forces. As an operational marketer, you collaborate strongly with the international development teams, while adapting the assets to best fit to your market needs. You will have the role of a business developer, responsable for your brands performance, trusted advisor to your stakeholders and creative mind, imagining the best solutions for your market.
Zone Countries Marketing Strategy (Europe, Latin America, North Asia): Within your marketing team and in close collaboration with countries and Development Marketing teams, your missions will include Business analysis (tracking competitor’s activity :product launching, advertising, promotions, etc.; monthly sell-in/sell-out report for the brand in your Zone markets and analysis of the consumers challenges regarding their complexity and diversity). Your role is also about interact with countries of your zone (Stretching contact provide them support in their strategies for new product launching, concepts, packaging, communication, etc.) and bring to your team the Market Intelligence & Consumer Insights (analysis of a complex market, benchmark on the digital best practices, analysis of the consumers’ needs and specificities, recommendation on 360 plans)
- A Master student - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful, you treat everyone the same no matter who they are
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Monthly Salary : 1.250€ (for Master 1), 1.400€ (for Master 2), 1.550€ (for MBA)
- Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
- VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products
You want to deep dive into L'Oréal & our Active Cosmetics Division? Check these useful links: