CANDRIAM is a European multi-specialist asset manager with a 20-year track record. CANDRIAM manages around EUR 140 billion of assets under management as of the end of December 2020 with a team of more than 570 professionals. It operates management offices in Luxembourg, Brussels, Paris, and London, and has client representatives in more than 20 countries throughout continental Europe, the United Kingdom, the United States and the Middle East. CANDRIAM offers investment solutions in several key areas: bonds, equities, absolute performance strategies, and asset allocation. CANDRIAM is also a pioneer and leader in sustainable investing with, since 1996, a broad and innovative range covering all its asset classes.
CANDRIAM is a New York Life Company. New York Life Investments ranks among the world's largest asset managers.
For more information see: www.candriam.com
As a Responsible Employer, Equal Employment Opportunity is crucial to CANDRIAM. We are committed to building the best global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We provide an inclusive work environment and support well-being and work-life balance.
[ Position Opened in Brussels, Paris or London. ]
Candriam’s ambition to become a reference brand in sustainability in AM and beyond needs to be supported by a Communications center of excellence composed of solid, highly skilled Communications experts who will help shape and convey its messaging in a consistent and targeted way.
In just a few years, the digital communication has become an essential component of asset managers’ global communication strategies. As a set of powerful channels for content propagation and thought leadership, they allow to reinforce a brand's identity and visibility.
The digital communications officer, with the Digital Communications team, oversees digital marketing initiatives for Candriam. He collaborates with the other communications departments and sales teams to develop online strategies that increase company and brand awareness.
He is in charge of promoting our products and company to the public, either as part of a specific campaign or on a holistic level. Using the latest digital marketing strategies, he fosters brand awareness and loyalty across a wide-reaching audience.
Other duties include managing the company’s web ecosystem, assisting with content creation (e.g., photography, graphic design, charts, polls, scripts), analyzing relevant data and metrics and identifying new technologies and trends.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing Digital Communication campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search and SEO.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Digital Communication department or similar role in the Asset Management industry
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, ability to interpret statistics
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS and working with a CMS, experience with EPIServer is welcome
- Marketing and branding
- Project and process management
- Broad knowledge of communication and creative concept evaluation/judgment
- Experience managing SEO
- Working with agencies and internal IT team
- Fluent in English and French, other languages more than welcome
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Highly collaborative with exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills (leadership, team spirit, empathy)
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
 As of 31/12/2020. Assets under management (AUM) includes assets which do not fall within the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's definition of 'regulatory AUM' in Form ADV, Part 1A.
 New York Life Investments is a service mark used by New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC and its subsidiary New York Life Investment Management LLC. New York Life Investment Management LLC is a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company
 Source: New York Life Investments ranked 35th among the world’s largest money managers within Pensions & Investments, June 2020. Rankings are based on total worldwide institutional assets under management for the year-end 2019. New York Life Investments assets include assets of affiliated investment advisors.