We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be part of the Greater China Team and be responsible for both the strategic and operational management of our digital marketing channels
- You will work closely with the experts of our Performance Marketing Team and implement the best strategy that optimizes the performance of each channel
- You will generate insights by developing a close and deep understanding of our marketing channels, customers, key markets and players, thus help us understand the customer journey and improve our marketing efficiency
- You will create ad-hoc analyses and reports where you identify growth potentials, optimizations and risks
- Based on your findings, you will define actions and implement them
- You will work on further development and implementation of marketing automation measures
- You will develop and create new strategies, processes and campaigns that help the markets grow
- You will perform A/B tests across all marketing channels
- You will seize new marketing opportunities and bring the team to the next level
Who we're looking for
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent education background
- You can read and write traditional Chinese and you are fluent in English
- You show initiative, are reliable, ambitious and have strong analytical skills
- You have a quantitative mindset and desire to work with data in order to find answers
- You have good knowledge with the Microsoft Office. Some experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEO, Facebook Ads, Affiliate Marketing or CRM is a plus
- It would be beneficial if you have already gained first-hand experience in the field of Performance Marketing or Data Analytics in the form of internships or as an employment
- Your strengths include team spirit and a sense of responsibility
- You are friendly, open and highly motivated to familiarize yourself with a complex subject area and are willing to contribute your multitasking talent
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.