We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing start-ups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you will do:
- You will learn how to drive individual components of digital marketing channels and how to fulfil the potential of the Italian market to increase website revenues.
- You will be in charge of optimizing our marketing efforts by supporting the scouting and onboarding of Influencers and brand partners
- As a Digital Marketing intern, you will undertake optimisation efforts on SoMe posting and brand reputation management
- You will be working closely with a full-stacked Digital Marketing department encompassing engagement marketing, brand management and performance marketing, as well as adapting Emma's strategy with the relevant insights of the market.
- You will respond to customers' queries in all SoMe portals, gathering insights on what to improve relating to our business and helping to implement adjustments and optimization tactics
Who we're looking for:
- You are studying or recently graduated from a degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- You speak fluent Italian and English
- At best, you gained some practical work experience in digital marketing as intern
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly
- You have the interpersonal skills to negotiate and retain partnerships.
- You like to take on responsibility and are able to work independently as well as supported and guided by experts and supervisors
- You are eager to learn, and you are able to bring new and fresh ideas to the table
- You are interested in data analysis and find it exciting to dig deep into performance KPIs to find patterns and a solution to a problem
- Ideally you are a candidate with a mix of analytical thinking, with a creative approach to understand the consumer's needs at different stages of customer journey
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your ambitious goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team of knowledgeable experts
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
- A dynamic and bonding experience within the Italian team in the crucial strive for the market growth
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19 : Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.