We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You are responsible to guide and develop the quality team
- You are responsible to set up and develop an appropriate quality management system
- You are responsible for the continuous optimization of processes with influence on quality requirements (product/process)
- You will be responsible for carrying out root cause analyses in the event of deviations as well as developing solutions to improve (8D, 5W, FMEA)
- You are in charge to prepare QM inspection and instruction plans
- You are responsible to further develop our main suppliers from a Q perspective
- You are responsible for the preparation, execution and follow-up of regular audits (process/product)
- You will be responsible to prepare monthly claim reports and to regularly monitor the development of key KPIs
Who we're looking for
- You obtain a degree in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field and already have some practical experiences in Quality Management
- You have a quick grasp and an analytical approach to new tasks and problems
- You are attracted by new projects and challenges that really spur you on
- You are known for high level of commitment and ownership
- You are analytically as well as conceptually strong and have an organizational talent
- You have a structured way of working and think process-oriented
- You are a communicative team player and have very good English and German skills - other foreign language skills are an advantage
- You are very good in MS-Office
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.