We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will drive the product management of new and existing products such as mattresses, beds, accessories and SleepTech
- You will take part in an individual trainee program for a duration of 12-18 months with a focus on Product Management. The Trainee program is a high potential program at the end of which we target a leadership role outcome (e.g. category lead, project lead, junior team lead)
- You will gain experience in different teams (incl. Product Development, Product Success, Production/Procurement, Business Development) in order to learn how to design, develop, build, launch, and grow a successful product
- You will take part in trainings of our Emma University
- You will have ownership over your own strategic projects guided and coached by our Chief Product Officer
- Following great performance, you will be able to take part in the Emma go Global Program during which you can gain international working experience in one of our offices in Manila, Lisbon or Shanghai
- You will have the chance to execute interdisciplinary projects and gain insights in areas such as Product Development, Business Development or Strategic Marketing
Who we're looking for:
- You have successfully completed your studies at a university (Bachelor or Master) in a relevant degree program with exceptional achievements (e.g. Business Administration)
- International professional and/or academic experience
- Ideally, you have gained some experience in Product Management, Product Development, Product Design or Project Management
- You can manage different stakeholders and have an independent, responsible, structured way of working
- You have creative out-of-the-box ideas, moreover, you are a communicative team player
- You have good MS Office knowledge (especially in Excel)
- You have very good English skills
- You are attracted by a start-up environment, experiences in a start-up are a plus
- You have the drive to push boundaries and hunger for impact
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.