We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be part of one of the Markets teams and be responsible for operational topics
- You will be the key contact and work closely with our suppliers plus warehouse & logistics partners
- You will work closely with our global operation team to create the strategy that connects the procedure with your market insights
- You will create/optimize the smooth process from product shipment to last mile delivery
- You will oversee a team of customer services agents and monitor their performances
- You will monitor the overall Supply Chain Flow, from sales velocity, forecast to inventory management
- You will oversee and analyze the operational workflow and optimize the procedure
- You will create a strategy that automate the process of our cooperation with suppliers/warehouse partners
Who we're looking for:
- You have completed a Bachelor's Degree
- You have first experiences in Operations and/or Supply Chain
- You are fluent in English, any other languages are a plus
- You are a critical thinker and with excellent problem-solving skills to coordinate and tackle any challenges that may arise
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- You have a great interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.