Here at mthree, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We're always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the mthree Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level Production Support Analyst role and working onsite with a leading investment bank.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 5 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you'll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a Production Support Analyst.
After you've completed the paid training, you'll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a global investment bank.
What you'll do
If successful, you'll work with one of our investment banking clients as a Production Support Analyst. Production support is a vital role in enterprise technology. Working with a global team, you'll help support systems including algorithmic trading engines and regulatory reporting by:
- Monitoring system health
- Resolving incidents
- Investigating past incidents
- Managing the release process for new versions of software
- Automating and enhancing workflows
- Working closely with business stakeholders to resolve issues with technical systems and applications. Work is tracked using 'tickets'.
- You'll also regularly communicate with other technical teams including vendors, developers and infrastructure on release management and issue resolution
- In-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- A competitive graduate salary
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future.
We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we're proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality and inclusion. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.
What we are looking for
- Able to troubleshoot, problem solver, analytical
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Permenant rights to work in the UK
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant STEM subject
- Already graduated and available to start immediately
- Minimum grade 2.1