What will you be doing?
- You will be trained to become a Specialist in Trade Finance
- You will cooperate closely with other colleagues both locally and internationally
- You will participate in interesting projects
- You will have client contacts
- You will use English (and German if you speak it)
- You might have a chance to spend some time in the HQ in Frankfurt
- You will be offered trainings/seminars to deepen your professional knowledge
- You will develop your knowledge and skills
Who are we looking for?
- University graduate (min. Bc. title is required), preferably in the area of Economics/Finance/Banking
- Max. 2 years of work experience
- Professional interest in the area of Trade Finance and/or Cash Management would be your advantage
- Czech native speaker with advanced level of English language, German being an advantage
- Open minded personality but at the same time with a good attention for detail
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Motivated and pro-active individual
What do we offer?
- Traineeship in one of the leading corporate banking institutions
- On-the-job training as well as development via seminars and internships in different bank departments
- Possibility to participate in a Graduate program in London
- Competitive salary and wide range of benefits (6 weeks of holidays, Multisport card, pension contribution, meal contribution, reimbursement of the Public transport ticket, language courses, sick days, compensation of salary in case of sickness, Cafeteria system, company events etc.)
- Work place at Jugoslávská 934/1, Praha 2