In our team HR Services France, we provide Learning, Talent Acquisition, Inquiry, Master Data, Payroll, Time Management and Reporting services to our group companies based in France.
As HR Generalist (m/f/d), you will:
- Prepare and handle the monthly HR processes and maintain administrative processes in our HR systems.
- Ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements concerning our HR services are met.
- Advise and inform the employees based in France regarding HR topics.
- For this you are in close cooperation with our local HR Partners in France as well as our internal service departments in Berlin and our technical providers.
- You contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- In an open and positive working environment, we facilitate an extensive on-the-job training regarding HR services and our HR tools to become an all-round HR professional.
- Be innovative and collaborate in internal projects, identify possible digitalization initiatives, and encourage the best practice sharing amongst our European HR teams.
- You have completed a degree in Human Resources or in a relevant field.
- You would like to deepen your knowledge about the specific legal regulations regarding social security, taxes, time management and compensation & benefits in France.
- You have experience with HR tools (ideally SAP HR) and Excel is beneficial.
- Towards customers and partners, you always present yourself in a friendly and service-oriented manner.
- Whilst working towards deadlines, you demonstrate very strong analytical and organizational skills.
- You are fluent in French and English - German is a plus
- We make your Onboarding easy: with our on-the-job training through our "Buddy System", we help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of our BASF team from day one.
- We offer various development programs and trainings as well as language courses so that you can reach your full potential and make an impact across our organization.
- We support your work-life-balance and offer public transport subsidy and flexible working hours with location-independent working.
- We offer 30 days paid annual holidays, sabbatical opportunities, various support for working parents and relocation assistance for a smooth transition to working in Berlin.
- We live a company culture that provides an inclusive & international working environment as well as team, cultural and sports Events.
- Does this sound like you? Apply now!
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT among an international team of around 2,000 colleagues with over 50 different nationalities. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for the future. Learn more about us at http://on.basf.com/HubBerlin
You have a question concerning the application process or the role? Ms Aicha Chiefare +49 30 2005 58459
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.