Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Global Securities Financing Operations are responsible for the day to day running of Clearstream Banking Triparty Collateral Management Services, including Triparty Repo and Securities Lending Services.
We are also required to support and contribute to projects and system enhancements related to the GSF products/services, Risk Management and Quality Management initiatives.
- You will perform different tasks in the daily securities lending operations under variable time constraints
- You will handle various loan inputs and borrowers' requests
- You will assist in the management of loan recalls
- You will perform various collateral management tasks (margin calls, collateral recalls, follow-ups)
- You will be answering different incomes queries
- You will perform statistics recordings and related reportings, etc.
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on business, finance or economics and can provide an internship agreement OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months.
- Minimum 1-year relevant financial services experience would be an asset.
- Ability to think critically, assimilate new information and respond effectively in time-pressured situations or to meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to proactively forge effective working relationships with team and management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to appropriately convey information.
- Fluency in English, other languages are an asset.
- Attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Start date: 1 October 2021
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English.