Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business - i.e. issuance, settlement and custody - for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
The Corporate Office section is responsible for the management of board and committee meetings and organizes corporate governance processes within Deutsche Börse Group. In your new position as Corporate Office Clearstream Intern, you will get the unique opportunity to be part of a unit operating at the heart of a complex and vibrant business and gain an understanding of the relationships between Clearstream's management, supervisory boards and other boards established within, and its shareholders. Functioning as an interface between internal departments and Clearstream's different entities, you will work on cross-departmental assignments and develop a sense of administrating extensive affairs of a business.
- Independently support the organization and documentation of board and committee meetings
- Support the team on procedures, processes and corporate governance topics such as the implementation of new rules and regulations
- Communication and building the interface to the different internal departments
- Independently support the team on ongoing corporate governance projects
Qualifications/ required skills
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Interest in Corporate Governance matters, with a basic understanding of Risk Management principles and Regulatory trends in financial sector, will be preferred
- Precise and structured working style
- Pleasure in working in a diverse team
- Able to work in a project mode and think creatively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Perfect fluency in written and oral English is mandatory, additionally proficiency in French or German would be a strong asset
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English.
Start date: 01 October 2021
Duration: 6 months full-time