Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We're committed to building a better future - from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us - change the world, love your job!
About the Job
The Validation/Characterization Engineering Intern at Texas Instruments are powered by a passion for continual improvement. Our solutions make a real difference and yours will, too. We make the semiconductor product design process easier and faster, which helps our customers succeed in today's fast-paced marketplace.
In this role, you will develop Hardware and Software for automated and manual LAB characterization of isolated current and voltage sensing integrated circuits. Different AC and DC parameters of a current sensing device need to be measured over the specified voltage, temperature and frequency range. The necessary test boards and control software (LabView) in conjunction with the required measurement instruments need to be developed. EMI and conducted immunity measurements can also be part of the measurement tasks.
• Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related degree
• Proficiency with bench level test equipment (e.g. DC power supplies, oscilloscopes, multi-meters)
• Interested and experienced in analog and mixed signal circuit technology and measurement techniques
• Experience with Labview, Spotfire, Matlab, and/or other programming skills are required
• Experience with PCB design tools is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Benefit from an attractive compensation
• Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
• Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
To be considered for this position, please apply.