We are looking for several enthusiastic, dynamic and talented students (year-off or end of studies) to join our teams in the field of Auditing starting in October 2021/January 2022
Your role within our teams is to:
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working paper;
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you;
- Be responsible for and understand the Mazars audit approach, methodology & tools;
- In order to carry out your mission, you will be supervised and trained by your seniors and managers and you will act on different sectors that we propose: Banks / PSF, Commercial Companies, Insurance and ReInsurance, Investment Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate.
Your profile :
- You follow a Masters degree oriented in audit, accounting or finance;
- Experience in accounting, auditing, management control or any relavant experience is considered as an advantage;
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other language would be an asset;
- You are self-motivated, proactive, have a positive attitude and you possess a willingness to learn;
- You have a good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Being able to work as full-time Trainee for minimum 6 months.
We offer you:
By joining Mazars Luxembourg, you will have the opportunity to:
- Evolve in a company that provides a young, dynamic and friendly environment;
- Benefit from the principle of non-sectorisation by working with different clients by their size (groups on the stock market, SME ...) and their sector (Banks / PSF, Commercial companies, Insurance, Investment funds, Private Equity and Real Estate);
- Benefit from a training program during the first weeks of your integration in order to learn our methodology and to acquire technical expertise on accounting standards and the Luxembourg legal environment;
- At the end of your internship, you can potentially be hired as a Junior Auditor.