- Reviewing code, performing tests and creating test automation cases;
- Supporting and analyzing of system functions and failures or data transfer processes and problems;
- Supporting Developing Rest APIs using Odata and OpenAPI Standard.
- University student in Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German;
- Understanding of web and enterprise applications and frameworks;
- Understanding of software development process and experience with programming languages;
- Basic Understanding of Unit testing tools and test automation tools;
- Joy of developing innovative software in an agile team and motivation to learn quickly;
- Good team player with high ability to work with cross-locational and international teams;
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken.
In return, we offer:
- Good work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 100 BGN monthly;
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet;
- Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable, 150-year-old company while contributing to the vision of a new, just starting Digital Technology Center;
- Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we are committed to building a workplace where everyone, from any background, can do their best work.
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise.
As part of this strategy, Commerzbank is building a new Digital Technology Center in Sofia, Bulgaria. The teams here are focused on development, improvement and support of software solutions which digitalise the business of the bank.
We need talented people who will join us on this journey and right in the beginning we are looking for a Junior ABAP Developer with German (fixed-term contract).