We're growing at an exponential rate and we work with some major brands such as BBC Earth, WWF, Ecosia, Google, Surfers Against Sewage and more.
We're now advancing in our journey in helping brands end waste, and after a huge amount of success in recent years, we're looking to increase our Partnerships team to help us scale up to the next level.
Our purpose is to identify new partnerships & collaborations through research and relationship building. Our sustainable circular solution is sought after by many brands looking to reimage their role in reducing waste, and you'll get the chance to grow our visibility by seeking now out new leads and potential new markets that can benefit from our platform and introducing them to a sustainable approach to their brand.
We engage with a range of high profile brands, designers, celebrities, charities and social media influencers to help them successfully build results through a sustainable fashion solution, improving their impact on the planet.
There's even more info on how we work here - https://teemill.com/business-development-careers/
Main responsibilities include
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting leads and clients to let them know about new developments in Teemills product range and platform
- Identifying and articulating creative and innovative opportunities to prospective clients
- Tracking and managing your own sales funnel
What we're looking for
- Knowledge of how to utilise social media and other relevant platforms in order to identify prospective leads and clients
- Experience of carrying out research, either in a professional or academic capacity
- Knowledge of to utilise social media and other relevant platforms in order to identify prospective leads and clients
- Experience of performing in a target driven or competitive environment
- An interest in online trends, high profile news topics and viral posts to keep on top of latest popular content
- A resilient nature to effectively respond to challenges from potential customers and clients
- Knowledge of innovative social markets and key influencers within the digital space
- The ability to identify and articulate creative and innovative opportunities to prospective clients