We are currently looking for bright graduates to join our close-knit technical team, this diverse role will allow you to kick start your career in the tech industry. Don't be put off by the breadth of this role as on the job training will be provided in all areas listed below!
- SQL Server DBA - optimisation, upgrading & managing
- Cyber Security & Networks - research & implementation
- Hardware - projects to test & upgrade both hands on & remotely
- Scoping and building global infrastructure for our mobile patient apps
- Windows & Server Administration - patching & performance testing
You will also have the opportunity to travel internationally to scope out data centres, design and size new projects and join in on technical discussions at government level.
If you enjoy solving technical problems, have an interest in technology and thrive in a fast-paced environment then this role is for you.
TPP is a world-leader in Digital Health. From apps enabling patients to manage their own care to comprehensive hospital solutions, TPP delivers technology that connects everyone involved in healthcare delivery. For over twenty years, we have been applying the most advanced technology to provide a safe and secure environment to deliver care. Our aim is to improve access to healthcare data, making sure it is available whenever and wherever it is needed. We want to help people make the best use of that data, to empower clinicians and citizens, and to create the healthcare systems of the future.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In both 2017 and 2018 we were awarded the "Top Company for Graduates to Work For" and for the last three years we have won the "Graduate Salary" category by the JobCrowd. We have also been named in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list for both 2019 & 2020.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £35,000 (depending on experience) with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
- Predicted 2:1 or above in a computer related degree
- Minimum of ABB/AAC at A-level including either Maths or IT