TPP are expanding their clinical team and are seeking a clinical advisor to support the ongoing development of SystmOne.
TPP's world-class technology supports professionals across all areas of the NHS health and social care system, as well as providers in the Gulf and China. The successful candidate will provide expert advice and direction to deliver business objectives, whilst supporting the company's rigorous clinical safety process. From meeting with public health bodies driving healthcare policies, to representing the company on a government trade mission in China, the role is diverse and challenging.
The successful candidate will have a registration with the General Medical Council.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing excellent working relationships with all levels of government and health care organisations
- Representing the company at UK and international events, trade missions and conferences
- Ensuring that every product and service becomes and remains fully compliant with current standards, policies and regulations
- Utilising your broad knowledge of health and social care processes to providing support for the DBT approach to new software production
Please note: Applications for this role are only accepted from medically qualified practitioners.
TPP is a software house that cares about healthcare. From apps enabling patients to manage their own care to comprehensive hospital solutions, TPP delivers technology that connects everyone involved in healthcare delivery. For over twenty years, we have been applying the most advanced technology to provide a safe and secure environment to deliver care. Our aim is to improve access to healthcare data, making sure it is available whenever and wherever it is needed. We want to help people make the best use of that data, to empower clinicians and citizens, and to create the healthcare systems of the future.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In both 2017 and 2018 we were awarded the "Top Company for Graduates to Work For" by the JobCrowd. For the last two years, we have also been named in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you a competitive salary with outstanding annual pay reviews.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.