We are papernest.
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To meet all these challenges, we are recruiting a Data Operations Manager.
As part of the Operations team, you will be the point of reference on all Data issues and will manage a team of 4 people.
Your objective will be to improve operational efficiency by generating insights to improve our customer treatment.
Like operations, your missions will be transversal and you will be required to work on all the products and countries in which Papernest is positioned.
In a data-driven environment, you will master the entire chain, from data extraction to the presentation of figures, and you will be able to structure the database to optimise its use by all operational managers.
More concretely, your tasks at papernest will be the following:
- Managing a team of 4 Data & Business analysts, whom you will have to develop and increase in competence. Manage the progress of various data projects with the relevant managers (coaching methodology for sales representatives, speech analytics tool, integration of new data sources, etc.).
- Designing dashboards in order to share operational performance with all teams (COO, OPS Managers, Plateau Managers, etc.) - Your team will be responsible for the administration of all our dashboards and for defining the key metrics of our business
- You will be responsible for the administration of all of our dashboards and will be responsible for defining key metrics for our business, as well as conducting ad-hoc analyses to assess operational processing and identify growth levers. You will be autonomous in these analyses and will be able to make proposals
- You will also be responsible for the development of the company's business processes and the development of new products and services, including the development of new products and services, as well as the development of new products and services
- Design and implement a robust and reliable bonus calculation methodology for our sales people (over 400 sales people involved)
- Maintain an efficient data structure that can be easily used by all our managers and analysts. Validate all changes made to the database by your team and document the changes made
- Graduate from a top engineering or business school
- At least 2 years experience in data
- Experience in management
- Excel and SQL have no secrets for you
- Rigour and analytical skills
- Good level of English
- You will work in one of the best French scale-ups, member of the French Tech 120 for 2 years, in contact with motivated, dynamic and committed teams
- You will work alongside experienced managers who will allow you to develop your skills and abilities, and evolve very quickly (all former consultants with more than 2 years experience at papernest
- You will occupy a key position by being responsible for a business unit that has a strong impact on papernest's growth
- You will manage a team of at least 4 people, between Paris and Barcelona
You will be managed by Pauline, our Head of WFM & Data Operations at papernest. As comfortable on a football pitch as on a dataset, Pauline knows how to juggle operational urgency and analytical perspective. For more than 2 years at papernest, the database has no secrets for her, and she will sharpen your analytical mind and make you a SQL champion!
If this is your challenge, we look forward to meeting you!
papernest is a disabled-friendly company.