Thieme is a leading supplier of information and services contributing to the improvement of healthcare and health. Employing more than 1,000 staff, the family-owned company develops products and services in digital and other media for the medical and chemistry sectors. Operating internationally with offices in 11 cities worldwide, the Thieme Group works closely with a strong network of experts and partners. The products and services are based on the high-quality content of Thieme´s 200 journals and 4,400 books. With solutions for professionals, Thieme supports relevant information processes in research, education, and patient care. Medical students, physicians, nurses, allied health specialists, hospitals, health insurance companies and others interested in health and healthcare are at the focus of Thiemeß s activities. The mission of the Thieme Group is to provide these markets with precisely the information, services, and products they need in their specific work situation and career.
Are you interested in science and want to gain practical work experience?
To support the international team at Thieme Chemistry we are currently seeking for the next possible date a
Working Student (m/f/d) Research
- Research - Providing support in chemistry market research and creating data tools
- Database and Website - Updating information and data in various systems
- Communication - Supporting the chemistry team in supplying information and data to customers and external contacts (editors, authors, freelancers)
- Student with a background or strong interest in chemistry or natural sciences
- Good computer skills
- Team player
- Flexible and open minded
- Good communication skills and fluent in written and spoken German and English
- We provide an open working environment
- We value winning ideas and a proactive attitude
- Our Thieme Academy provides individual training opportunities
- You will work in a reputable and employee-friendly family business that encourages open communication
If you meet the requirements, please send us your online application quoting the reference number 21-100300 including covering letter and salary requirement as well as your earliest possible starting date.