We are looking for a HSE Engineer for our production site in Champ-sur-Drac (38), which has 350 employees (5 month fixed term contract).
Based in Champ-sur-Drac and reporting to the site HSE Manager, you will :
- Implement EHS processes in accordance with regulations, standards and company policies.
- Assist management in developing site safety teams and participate in the achievement of EHS performance objectives.
- Ensure the safety of people, property and promote a safe, clean and productive work environment.
- In your expert role, you effectively coordinate technical issues that contribute to the improvement of EHS programmes and management systems.
In addition, you will :
- Participate in the EHS strategy development
- Contribute to the design of EHS plans, procedures and actions.
- Ensure legal and regulatory monitoring.
- Develop and develop EHS guidelines, procedures and instructions, and monitor their application.
- Ensure that the site's EHS rules, procedures and MOs are applied.
- Develop and train in the EHS approach and risk prevention.
- Ensure concrete and daily communication of EHS actions.
Work to maintain and continuously improve working conditions.
- Deploy safety action plans (follow-up of incident sheets, risk analysis, cause tree, corporate EHS audit actions).
- Issue authorisations for activities and determine their execution modalities (wearing of special equipment, authorisation, permits, etc.).
- You have a BAC +5, engineering school or BAC +3.
- You have at least 5 years of similar experience in an industrial production environment.
You are familiar with the following points:
- Safety: safety culture, risk analysis and problem solving methods, HSE regulations / classified installations for the protection of the environment / transport of hazardous materials, environmental standards, audit techniques.
- Technical aspects: project management, solid knowledge of quality and management systems
- Human qualities: autonomous, organised, rigorous, reactive, able to make proposals and take decisions.
- Confidentiality of systems, production tools and information.
You are fluent in English and French
Our culture is innovative and collaborative. We are committed to diversity in the workplace, both for employees and for the company. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone.
- Workplace flexibility
- Structured learning and development
We look forward to receiving your application.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on our Diversity & Inclusion approach, please click here: https://www.averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html