WHO WE ARE
We are a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people. We have always been committed to making the best glasses possible to enable people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms.
A unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, and prestigious licensed brands such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Valentino and Versace is among Luxottica’s core strengths.
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for young talents, motivated, curious and enterprising, to join us at our Agordo Operations Head-Quarters, where the history of our Company got started.
As Data Science Intern you will contribute to the information sharing process with Engineering, Manufacturing, Controlling, and other Functions. You will perform activities related to automated extraction of data, adaption of data, data mining, forecasting, budgeting, prediction of cycles time, and lots more.
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
Each and every one of us lives, breathes and shapes the success of the company.
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You have achieved/ are going to achieve an Engineering Degree with excellent results
- You have advanced computer skills relating Office package (Excel, Access), Buiness Objects and other reporting tools
- You are a flexible person, able to adapt in a contest of constant change
- You can handle high levels of stress
- You can proactively organize your time and activities to get things done
- You have strong facilitation and communication skills
- You have English professional knowledge
900 euros/month, free company canteen and company gym