We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do:
- Develop state-of-the-art models and solutions to increase our marketing efficiency and support our decision-making
- Evaluate the impact of our marketing activities (through attribution, incrementality tests and media mix models) and derive meaningful actions from data which will be used to steer our marketing budgets
- You make sense of large data sets by conducting end-to-end analyses including data preparation, model training, and model evaluation
- You own, improve and promote best practices and scientific models for Machine Learning, advanced statistics and predictive modeling
- You will be part of the Marketing Technology team and collaborate closely with experienced Data Scientist, Engineers and Analysts across Emma
This is what you'll bring to us:
- Degree in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics or a related field
- In-depth experience in data science and the development of machine learning models
- Strong experience with Python, SQL and common machine learning tools
- Good knowledge of software engineering and database fundamentals
- You build on modern big data infrastructures to create scalable solutions
- You have a strong passion for data, technology and marketing
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.