We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be responsible for establishing a first-class Customer Experience for the Danish Market (touchpoints optimization, tone of voice, project managements, ...)
- Together with the team, you will work on improving the customer experience on our different channels.
- You will work across functions with other teams and define process improvements to ensure that customer service runs smoothly
- Creating reports and controlling KPIs of Customer Service
- You improve our customer service team by training and support of 1st and 2nd level support staff
- You will make independent decisions that are within your field of work
Who we're looking for:
- Ideally, you are fluent in English and Danish.
- Eager to provide our Customers the best pre- and post-sale Experience to convert them into ambassadors
- At best, you have gained your first practical work experience in the customer service area
- You are empathetic, meticulous, and willing to push the 'extra-mile' to put a smile on our customers' face
- You like to take responsibility and can work independently
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.