We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do:
- You will work on strategic projects and take on tasks that are crucial for the success of our team
- You take care of the coordination with suppliers and logistics service providers
- You can get involved in the field of product management by taking on tasks related to inventory planning, forecasting and inventory optimization. You will also be introduced to the processes of the supply chain (logistics controlling, analysis and optimization SC, efficiency and effectiveness)
- In addition to your operational tasks, you will be actively involved in the strategic further development of the operations area (supply chain, logistics) and you will be an integral part of a highly ambitious team
- You create KPI reports for controlling and management
- You will identify system and process weaknesses and proactively develop suitable suggestions for optimization
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You are currently studying business administration, business informatics or a related subject. Ideally, you have initial practical experience in supply chain management and logistics.
- You master MS Office, especially Excel, in your sleep
- You are communicative and highly motivated and not easy to get upset
- You are enthusiastic about data-driven processes, you think in a process-oriented way
- You are quick to grasp and have a very analytical approach to new tasks and problems
- You are conceptually strong, you have a strong organizational talent and you have an independent, self-reliant and structured way of working
- You have very good English skills
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.