Within the HR Services Team France, we are a diverse and inclusive team of experts and young professionals. Together, we are committed to deliver the highest quality of service to our BASF partners in France. To complete our team, we are looking for an Intern HR Services France (m/f/d) with a strong enthusiasm for HR processes and customer relations. At BASF:
- You will assist us with inquiries such as personnel administration, basic payroll inquiries, time management, etc.
- You deal with Data administration and Employee life-cycle events.
- You ensure a high-quality and efficient processing by focusing on our partners needs and requirements with a strong service-mindset.
- You make sure that information is up to date for our HR community.
- You help us with basic questions with relevant partners of the Hub.
- You collect and give regular feedback with your team, partners and management and act proactively upon it.
- You assist us with Quality Management and reporting controls.
- You are a student and you are looking for a six-month internship starting from September/ October or January/ February as part of your study and have a strong interest for Human Resources.
- You are keen to learn, you are pro-active, customer-service orientated with analytical capabilities.
- You are open, flexible and communicative, as well as accustomed to working both independently and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of Excel is required
- You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of an additional language is a definitive plus.
- Responsibilities from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training through our buddy system within a committed team.
- Flexible working hours and favourable teleworking conditions.
- An environment of continuous learning and personal development.
- Does this sound like you? Apply now! #WeneedYou to create the Services of the future!
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT among an international team of around 2,000 colleagues with over 50 different nationalities. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for the future. Learn more about us at http://on.basf.com/HubBerlin
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Ms Aïcha Chiefare +49302005-58459
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.