For a period of three months you are part of our department Management Consulting, a team that gives advice to the BASF group and its business units in the field of general management and is therefore actively supporting the change processes of BASF.
- You structure and drive the digitalization initiative within BASF Inhouse Consulting by identifying digital development opportunities in the consulting teams, preparing decision guidelines and leading their implementation effort.
- With your enthusiasm for digital trends you actively promote and drive digitalization within the consulting teams.
- As a full member of the team you will participate in the preparation, coordination and implementation of digitalization projects.
- enrolled student in Business Administration, Economy, Communications, Marketing or a comparable field
- project experience
- familiar with information technology and MS standard applications
- strong communication skills in German and English
- ability to work in a team as well as customer orientation
- From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
- You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work with an exciting team in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
- In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company. Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Mrs. Buchholz, Tel.: +49 30 2005 59932
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.