A GOOD INTERNSHIP IS NEVER HANDS OFF.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing and where they are given their own areas of responsibility right from the start of their time with us. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We are not the typical HR department. We are the international HR Marketing, Recruiting and Talent Management Team seeking an intern to support our daily work and especially our projects. Based in Munich, we develop, create and spread HR Marketing tools and innovations. Working together with a variety of people around the globe as well as different departments and agencies like IT, Design and Communication, we are fulfilling our combined future vision of HR Marketing and Recruiting.
What awaits you?
- Of course there will be tasks like creating PPTs, sitting in meetings writing minutes as well as maintaining our internal platforms – but you will also have enough room to have your own responsibilities like, creating new content for our global career pages, developing new formats for our internal knowledge sharing platforms and much more.
- From day one we are happy to hear about your ideas and always welcome fresh new thinking, because we see the purpose of this internship, as to inspire a young professional to come grow with us, challenge us and excel within our team.
What should you bring along?
- You are looking for an internship of minimum 6 months to gain real hands on experience.
- You are technical affine, social media is within your daily life and you are not afraid of IT even though you are not a tech pro.
- Furthermore, you are fluent in English and preferably German with the grit to always communicate to our market representatives.
- You have the vision and curiosity to combine HR processes with modern technologies.
- You simply also want to figure out what it is really like working in the fast paced environment of the automotive industry.
Do you enjoy working in an international team? Apply now!
Earliest starting date: 2021-10-01
Duration: 6 months.
Working hours: Vollzeit
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001