At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. With our Assurance Services, we strengthen public confidence in global capital markets and promote sustainable growth. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As part of our Forensic & Integrity Services team in Mannheim or Frankfurt/Main, you will tackle corporate crime and protect the values and reputation of our national and international clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Support our team in identifying information within large volumes of data (Big Data Analytics), development of ideas on structuring and, with the help of intelligent technology, filtering data
- Managing data backups and eDiscovery measures as well as coordinating communication with clients
- Enhancement of our data analysis methodology and processes
- Working with international teams
- Carrying out special investigations, using appropriate search strategies and algorithms to analyze mass data
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Minimum of three years’ experience of working with common eDiscovery and forensic software products (preferably NUIX or Relativity by kCura) as well as a sound basic knowledge of various operating systems, database technologies and networks
- A degree in a science-related field (e.g., computer science, mathematics or business information technology)
- Experience in programming languages, MS SQL, script languages (e.g., Ruby, ECMA Script or Python) or computer security
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach to the needs and expectations of clients as well as team goals
- Very good spoken and written command of English and German
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- Exciting areas of responsibility at various clients, agile working methods and scope to put innovative ideas into practice
- First-class development and career advancement opportunities
- Diversity and equal opportunities as well as an open corporate culture
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.