Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is one of the biggest banks in the Grand Duchy and offers retail, private, corporate and institutional banking as well as treasury and financial market services. Most of BIL’s 2000 employees work at the headquarters in Luxembourg city - this centralized setup promotes swift, agile decision-making and short reporting lines, enabling BIL to offer clients innovative solutions for their changing needs.
You will support the Retail Bankings Team with the daily tasks.
What will you do ?
- Welcoming clients
- Introducing clients to new technologies and digital channels
- Managing in-branch flows
- Answering telephone calls
- Identifying sales opportunities when clients visit our branches
Must Have Requirements
You have :
- Three years of higher education (Bac +3) in banking, management or economics
You are :
- Languages: French, German, Luxembourgish, English (Portuguese and any other languages would be an advantage)
- Proactive and committed
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, conscientious and organised
- Able to use new technologies
Education level: Bachelor's Degree
Work experience: Less than 6 months
Start contract date: 19-08-21
Contract duration: From 6 to 12 months