In the Coatings Division, we are focused on the development, production and marketing of a variety of coating solutions - from applied surface technologies to automotive paints. Working in global teams, we promote innovation, design and new applications in order to meet our partners' needs. The 'Innovation Beyond Paint' program rounds off our portfolio. It is aimed at the development of new markets and business models.
In the time frame of 18 to 24 months, you will pass 3 to 4 stations and will be actively involved in the planning/design of the stations.
From October 2021 we are looking for you to become a trainee in Procurement.
- During the rotational program you will work in different procurement divisions, support the development, implementation and monitoring of purchasing strategies as well as in the management of (sub-) projects.
- During your intensive training "on the job", you will work in project groups with focus on Procurement and you will assume tasks in the day-to-day business on a local as well as on a global level.
- You will be responsible for a sustainable and competitive supply of the respective raw materials for products and services to all BASF Coatings sites.
- You will be connected with other functions and central units of the BASF Group as well as our partners in the operating units.
- Within the 18 to 24 months you will pass 3 to 4 stations, in which you can actively participate.
- Taking into account given travel guidelines and requirements of the federal government, an assignment of three to six months abroad in one of our branches is an integral part of the rotational program.
- master's degree with above-average grades in the field of natural sciences or engineering, or business administration with a focus on marketing, sales, supply chain or purchasing
- first practical experience in the field of procurement
- first project management experience, a qualification (e.g. PMI or IPMA) is desirable
- several months abroad in the form of internships or semesters abroad
- fluent German and English language skills
- proactive action as well as confident and authentic appearance with effective communication
- Personal mentoring that supports your personal and professional development.
- Individually tailored seminars that ensure your personal development.
- Exclusive networking events where you can expand your career network.
- Permanent employment contract from day 1, best career opportunities and a flexible start date.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Isabelle von Massow, [email protected], Tel.:+49 30 2005-58501
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at https://www.basf-coatings.com/global/en.html