We are seeking to onboard an intern for our HR Recruitment Team:
The strength of the HR Recruitment team is built on the quality of the services we are able to deliver to the employees and managers of the various Business Units. We consider it our mission and a challenge to match the right candidate to each job.
To expand our very young and dynamic team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate intern who is capable of working self-reliantly and thinking independently. Along with our colleagues, you will be playing a crucial role in the recruitment process.
Do you fancy addressing issues and changing things? Do you share our 'Customer first' tenet? Does your thirst for knowledge extend beyond the classroom? Keen to learn the ropes in this busy department? We are offering an exceptional opportunity to take your first steps in the insurance sector.
Your duties and challenges:
This internship gives you the opportunity to gain a better understanding of the various challenges in the field of HR Recruitment.
- CV screening;
- Searching profiles through a string of different channels;
- Conducting telephone interviews in different languages to screen candidates;
- Administering the Applicant Tracking System: Uploading and downloading CVs, administering applicant's profiles, etc.
- Welcoming candidates at selection days;
- Helping to improve the onboarding flow and the in-house understanding of roles & responsibilities.
- You are Bachelor or a Master's student (ideally in Human Resources).
- You have a get-the-job-done mindset and are a good communicator (with a view to proactively contacting candidates).
- You are enterprising and use your own initiative.
- You are meticulous in your process follow-up.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have an EXCELLENT command of the second language. In addition, you can communicate fluently in English.
- At least 2 months
- At least 3 days/week