Hey you! Are you our next Employee Benefits trainee? And are you interested in an internship that will improve your insurance skills starting from September 2021?
Then, come and join us!
The EB SME department comprises three teams of 10-15 employees; this service are located in our offices in Brussels and mainly has SMEs as clients and works really close with brokers. You will be working in a corporate environment which is an integral part of AXA Belgium's Life strategy Belgium, in which the insured, the employer and the broker assume pride of place.
Does your thirst for knowledge reach beyond the classroom? Are you eager to find out about the doings and dealings of this department and to take your first steps into the world of work? AXA offers you an interesting internship where you get the opportunity to take on a variety of tasks:
- Along with your colleagues and our other departments, you will be responsible for contract management in compliance with our in-house acceptance rules and applicable laws and regulations.
- You will maintain good professional relations with clients and brokers and answer requests and queries from interlocutors in a manner that is courteous, unambiguous and intelligible.
- For more complex cases, you will call in a colleague who is a specialist. The way you communicate on the progress of individual cases is every bit as important as the way you manage the contracts.
- During your internship, you will be shown the ropes and the tricks of an interesting and varied trade.
- You're a student of insurance, law, finance or accounting.
- You have perfect knowledge of one of the country's two languages and have some knowledge of the other country's language.
- You work equally well in a team as on your own.
- You have an analytical mindset and a good head for figures.
- You have a solid understanding of the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Customer focus is of great importance to you.
- You methodically and meticulously organise your duties. You are able to plan ahead and are aware of your priorities. You are proactive.
- Assertiveness is one of your strong suits.
- You're eager to learn.
- At least 2 months
- At least 3 days/week