The aim of this assignment is to perform a research and calling a list of 500 Belux installed base customers. (approx.. 1hr per account)
The project is about the following:
- SAP want to understand better the landscape of ERP systems in companies and therefore want to start calling companies to ask them questions about their current usage of ERP systems and their IT landscape.
- After some research for finding the responsible person for IT in the company, a short interview would be conducted (with a call script) with the answers entered in a survey form.
- Research is usually done with the professional social network LinkedIn, which is also a great way to present yourself to potential future employers.
- The calls themselves are done via an online phone system provided by us. There is a call script provided, and the interview answers are recorded in a cloud-based survey software.
- Reporting of which companies you have contacted/called etc. will be done via shared online documents.
- Timing: starting asap presumably end sept. early oct.
- Location of work: remotely with own laptop.
- Student currently in your final year of bachelor or master degree
- Fluent in French and Dutch
- A minimum of social skills and maturity are required to convince the customer’s CIO or similar IT level and go through a surveylist of questions over the phone (VOIP), and noting down answers to the questions simultaneously
The studentjob is outsourced and administered remotely through an external company PDA-group, based in Austria, and working with the SAP partner organization since many decades.